Melanoma skin cancer


 Melanoma is most dangerous type of skin cancer. It may appear as a new spot or as s change in an existing mole or freckle. Over 95 per cent of skin cancer can be successfully treated if they are found early. If untreated, melanomas can spread to other parts of the body and may not be curable.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It develops when monocytes mutate multiply and become cancerous

      Delete
  2. Thanks for updating us what symptom of melanoma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmh this means we have to do check ups every now and then

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always pray to God that some days they find cure for cancer

    ReplyDelete
  5. iyoooo i swear i didn't know anything about Melanoma...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so deep i didn't know anything about Malanoma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew about it but I didn't think it was this deep

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melanoma skin cancer have stages like other cancers?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog