Cancer prevention tips
Dont use tobacco. Using any type of tobacco put you on collision course with cancer.
-eat healthy diet
-maintain a healthy weight and be physically active.
-protect yourself from the sun.
-get vaccinated.
-avoid risky behaviors.
-get regular medical care.

I hope people who are smoking tobacco sees this
ReplyDeleteYes dear because they are putting their life at ricks
DeleteI just wonder why people keeps on killing themselves with cigarette because surely they knew the consequences of smoking 😭
ReplyDeleteLet hope they will change
DeleteTobacco is dangerous 🤦🤦,
ReplyDeleteThat true my dear
DeleteThat true my sister
DeleteInteresting title
ReplyDeleteThank u mah😍
DeleteThis teaches people especially those who are smoking that they are putting their lives on danger
ReplyDeleteYes dear
DeleteI wonder why people dont stop smoking😥
ReplyDeleteThey killing themselve
DeleteThey killing themselve
DeletePeople who smoke can learn a lot from your blog and maybe stop smoking also
ReplyDeleteI hope so
DeleteGood thing I'm not smoking
ReplyDeleteThat good my darling
DeleteMmm I hope those people who smoke now see how it dangerous
ReplyDeleteYeah they should stop smoking
DeleteI now know the dangers of smoking so, I'll be able to warn those who smoke
ReplyDeleteThank you my dear let us save life's
Delete