ovarian cancer
Ovarian cancer is a cancer that form in an ovary. It results in the abnormal cells that have ability to invade or spread to other parts of the body. Most of ovarian cancer are epithelial in origin, patients often present with vague abdominal discomfort, low back pain, bloating, lateral bowel and weight loss.
Thank you for sharing with us
ReplyDeleteIt my pleasure dear
DeleteAm I going to concieve even if i've experienced an ovarian cancer?🤔
ReplyDeleteYes my dear
DeleteThanks for sharing 🤝
ReplyDeletePleasure dear
DeleteWhere can I check if I have it
ReplyDeleteAt the clinic dear
DeleteYoh it so painful i can see
ReplyDeleteYeah it is
DeleteThank you for the update I didn’t know anything about the ovaries cancer🥺
ReplyDeleteU welcome
DeleteI haven't heard about an ovarian cancer, thanks for sharing hey
ReplyDeleteThey is lots coming
ReplyDeleteThey is lot coming
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us i am looking forwading to get more knowledge about this Ovarian Cancer
ReplyDeletePleasure dear
DeleteThank you for the free lessons
ReplyDeleteU welcome
DeleteThank you for sharing this with us❤️
ReplyDeleteIt pleasure dear
DeleteThanks for sharing the information with us.i didn't know anything
ReplyDeleteThere's lot coming
DeleteOvarian cancer is bad, you may not conceive again n that is the worst thing that could ever happened to a woman
ReplyDeleteSo let us protect ourselves
Delete